Employers are asked to sign up to The 5% Club Charter
Our members have voluntarily signed up to supporting the Club Charter and are committed to making a difference to the UK’s prosperity on the global stage.
As a member of The 5% Club we commit to helping our country's growth agenda. Against this backdrop we are aware of the chronic skills shortage and youth unemployment that the UK faces and acknowledge the importance of developing our people as both a business and social imperative. We aim to play a role in transforming the fortunes of young, talented people in the UK and to ensure that the UK retains its reputation for innovation.
As a member of The 5% Club we commit to:
- Committed to helping the country's growth agenda and acknowledge the importance of developing our people as both an employer and a social imperative
- Playing our part in addressing youth unemployment and skills shortage
- Pledging to work toward having a minimum 5% of our UK workforce enrolled on formalised apprentice, sponsored student and/or graduate development schemes within five years
- Measuring and reporting on our progress annually against the above metric in our Corporate Responsibility section of our Annual Report and Accounts or equivalent document
- Committed to encouraging other employers to participate in the campaign
We believe that by joining The 5% Club we will play a role in Britain's long term prosperity, benefiting both society and Britain's place in the world. We are committed to achieving progress.
If you are interested in finding out more about The 5% Club Click hereTweet